Intermediate Thai Workshop by Khun Kruu Noot, WisePolyglot Thai
Time & Location
About The Event
Intermediate Thai Language Workshop
Date: Sat 29th September 2018 (9.30AM-5.30PM)
Training Venue: SLV Hub (a short walking distance from Paya Lebar MRT)
115 Eunos Ave 3, #02-04, Singapore 409839
Trainer & Coach: Khun Kruu Noot
Official Organiser: WisePolyglot Pte Ltd
Course Fee: $128-$208 (See details below)
As basic Thai Conversation skills alone are not sufficient to have a meaningful conversation with a Thai, so, we came up with this Intermediate Thai Workshop to help you link up short Thai sentences you know together and be more expressive in expressing your ideas in Thai as well able to ask more sophisticated questions to get to hear more Thai and have a longer conversation with Thai people.
Know our why & know your why
Self-presentation in Thai
Basic Thai sentence structure summary
Different forms of Thai questions
Express your feelings in Thai
Asking more sophisticated questions in Thai
Express your ideas in Thai
The little things that make big differences
Expanding your Intermediate Thai vocabulary
Tenses in Thai language
Conjunctions -Linking Words - Linking Ideas
Story telling in Thai
Telling the time in Thai
Informal - Formal Thai
Thai for Work/Business
Networking activities in Thai
Thai language learning tools
How to learn Thai to achieve native speaker level
Workshop Graduation Ceremony
What to expect at WisePolyglot's innovative Thai language workshops :
Reviews from our workshop participants:
www.wisepolyglot.com/events (See reviews at the bottom of the page)
What are the values that WisePolyglot Innovative Thai language workshops can provide to our participants?
1) A uniquely innovative and highly interactive Thai learning experience by a professional language and mindset coach, Khun Kruu Noot (Coach Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/natalieguo)
2) Conducive and comfortable ambience at our selected professional training venue in a convenient location in Singapore
2) Learning tips, techniques, tools and useful insights for foreign language learning success that are applicable to your personal development aspects as well
3) Our creatively designed learning materials (a course book + appendix) to bring home for revision and to continue your Thai language learning at your own pace
3) Networking opportunities and meeting new friends with common interest in Thai language and culture
4) Certificate of Thai language workshop completion, issued by WisePolyglot pte ltd
5) Lunch and beverage (+ snacks for participation )
6) Complimentary voluntary pre and post workshop coaching support by Khun Kruu Noot
Course Fees and Types of Tickets:
1) VIP ticket at $208
(All **VIP tickets come with a colour-printout course book, choice of seating preference and a VIP coconut juice welcome drink)
2) *Standard ticket at $188
(All *standard tickets come with a black and white-printout course book with a colour cover)
3) Buddy standard ticket at $158
If you are attending this workshop with a friend, please mention your friend's name to enjoy this buddy special rate during the registration process.
4) Economic observer ticket at $128
We understand that some are interested to experience our innovative Thai learning experience but they do have a smaller budget for learning, you can opt out for the course book, lunch, and certificate that we usually provide for standard tickets and join us on economic observer ticket to experience how our workshop is like as an audience from the back seats. Drinks and simple worksheet will be provided. (If you are a students/unemployed/low income earners, tell us your story, we will be happy to support your learning at a special rate for this economic observer ticket.)
*Early bird discount of $20 is applicable to all ticket types, if you register at least 2 weeks before the workshop date.
*Upgrade any type of standard ticket to a **VIP ticket with $20 more (for a colourful course book with our keynote presentation printed in full-colour for better visual learning experience)
1) Click 'Register Now' button below and key in your registration details
2) Make the payment via one of the these payment options:
A) PayNow to WisePolyglot's UEN "201608171K" or Kruu Noot's HP: "81288531"
B) PayLah App
Download/use PayLah App to transfer to WisePolyglot' PayLah link:
C) Bank Transfer:
WisePolyglot Pte Ltd
DBS Current Account
DBS Bank Account: 023-905374-2
D) Credit Card/Pay Pal - please purchase ticket via Eventbrite: www.wisepolyglot.eventbrite.sg
(only for VIP tickets with coloured course books option is available on Eventbrite)
Please note that your attendance will only be confirmed upon your registration with payment made.
3) Notify our event manager, Kendray Lau via WhatsApp:+65 97895987 or send a private message to Khun Kruu Noot (www.facebook.com/wisethaicoach) with the your payment details, name and contact number for our payment reference. We will send you an official receipt upon successful payment within 48 hours!
What happens after the registration?
After you have registered for our workshop, you will get to enjoy our daily pre-workshop learning materials delivered to your WhatsApp to help you in integrating Thai language learning into your daily life and get yourself prepared for our one day comprehensive workshop and you also will be invited to be part of our Thai language learning group with all of our past and future workshop participants to learn Thai from one another as the saying goes "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much more!
No refunds will be made after you have completed the registration process. In the event, that you are unable to make it to the event by unforeseen circumstances, you can contact us to request for credit transfer with valid reasons.
Contact our WisePolyglot team:
Contact Kendray, Event Manager:
Team Email: email@example.com
PM our page: www.facebook.com/wisepolyglotthai
Kendray Lau's WhatsApp: +65 9789 5987
Contact Noot, Thai Language Success Coach:
PM Khun Kruu Noot: www.facebook.com/wisethaicoach
Noot's WhatsApp: +65 8128 8531