Fundamental Thai Conversation Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Fundamental Thai Conversation Workshop by Khun Kruu Noot, WisePolyglot
Date: Sat 19th January 2019
Time: 9.30AM - 5.30PM
Training Venue: SLV Hub (Paya Lebar MRT), Singapore
Trainer/Coach: Khun Kruu Noot
Fundamental Thai Conversation Workshop is innovatively designed to help you learn Thai more effectively and efficiently by providing you the needed learning roadmap to help you gain basic Thai conversation skills and learn keys to Thai pronunciation which is usually challenging for Thai language beginners.
- Course Outline:
- Getting to know each other in Thai
- Commonly used phrases
- Ice breaking activities
- Goals setting+Strategy+Action Plan
- Language Success Tips
- Thai Language Characteristics
- Thai Pronunciation System
- Basic introduction to Thai consonants and vowels
- Words you already know in Thai
- Commonly used nouns, adjectives and verbs
- Basic Thai Sentence Structure
- Basic Thai Grammar
- Basic Thai Question Structure
- How to form Yes-No questions
- Various ways to say "Yes"
- Various ways to say "No"
- Thai question words
- How to form open-ended questions
- How to answer open-ended questions
- How to master Thai language in your daily life
- Thai language learning tips, tools and techniques
- Socialising/Networking in Thai
What to expect at WisePolyglot's innovative Thai language workshops :
Reviews from our past workshops' participants:
What are the values you will get from WisePolyglot Innovative Thai language workshops?
1) You will be learning Thai from Khun Kruu Noot, a professional Thai language success and mindset development coach who has been teaching Thai for more than 10 years and she is fluent in 3 languages; English, Chinese and Thai (www.linkedin.com/in/natalieguo).
2) You will be able to learn BIG picture of Thai language with tips, tools and techniques in a day which will be easier for you to manage your busy schedule as you don't need to travel 10 times for 10 lessons.
3) You will be given with our creatively designed learning materials and a course book to bring home for revision and to continue your Thai language learning and practice at your own pace at home.
4) Our workshops will be conducted at a corporate training venue for a conducive learning environment at a convenient location in Singapore
5) You will gain networking/socialising opportunities with new friends who have common interest in Thailand, Thai language and culture
Course Fees and Tickets Types:
1) *VIP ticket at $188
(All *VIP tickets come with a full-coloured course book, front seat, lunch, certificate, complimentary whatsapp-audio coaching support for one month after the workshop)
2) Standard ticket at $168
(All standard tickets come with a black and white course book with a colour cover, lunch, certificate)
3) Buddy Standard ticket at $148
If you are attending this workshop with a friend, please indicate your friend's name as a remark during your registration to enjoy this buddy special rate and the registration and payment of both tickets must be done together on the same day.
(All buddy standard tickets come with a black and white course book with a colour cover, lunch, certificate)
The sooner you register, the more exposure you will have with Thai language as we will start sending you our bite sized pre-workshop learning materials over your WhatsApp for your consistent self-learning.
1) Click 'Register Now' button below and key in your registration details
2) Make the payment via one of the these payment options:
A) PayNow to WisePolyglot's UEN "201608171K" or Kruu Noot's HP: "81288531"
B) PayLah App
Download PayLah App to transfer to WisePolyglot' PayLah link:
C) Bank Transfer:
WisePolyglot Pte Ltd
DBS Current Account
DBS Bank Account: 023-905374-2
D) Credit Card/Pay Pal - please purchase ticket via Eventbrite: www.wisepolyglot.eventbrite.sg
(only for VIP tickets with coloured course books option is available on Eventbrite)
Please note that your attendance will only be confirmed upon your registration with payment made.
3) Notify our event manager via WhatsApp:+65 97895987 with the snapshot of your payment details, name and contact number for our payment reference. We will send you an official receipt upon successful payment within 48 hours!
What happens after the registration?
After you have registered for our workshop, you will start enjoying our daily pre-workshop learning materials delivered to your WhatsApp to help you in integrating Thai language learning into your daily life and get yourself prepared for our one day comprehensive workshop.
No refunds will be made after you have completed the registration process. In the event, that you are unable to make it to the event by unforeseen circumstances, you can contact us to request for credit transfer with valid reasons.
Contact our WisePolyglot team:
Contact Kendray, Event Manager:
Team Email: email@example.com
PM our page: www.facebook.com/wisepolyglotthai
Kendray Lau's WhatsApp: +65 9789 5987
Contact Noot, Thai Language Success Coach:
PM Khun Kruu Noot: www.facebook.com/wisethaicoach
Noot's WhatsApp: +65 8128 8531